During the first week Pedro was exposed to the concept of sequence image and created it alongside Thomas, who photographed him jumping from 4 steps-stair in De MontFort University. In total it was 22 shots from that action. After that those images were used to create a contact sheet using an online contact sheet generator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reflection: Spring Term
On this post I will reflect about the my experiences and outcomes in the creative media module in this term. Overall, I enjoyed the makin...
-
What is your final idea? Please explain in two sentences the theme and the form your writing will take. My project idea is a lyrics chapboo...
-
On Today's lecture we created our book using Canvas. To carry it out, I opened Canvas, selected magazine as template. I set the image I ...
-
On this post I will be analyzing the poem If you forget me (Pablo Neruda, 1952): I want you to know one thing. You know how this is: if I...

No comments:
Post a Comment